Year In Review
- 545 total dog/puppy adoptions.
- 531 total cat/kitten adoptions.
- 50% of adoptions were dogs and puppies.
- 35% of adoptions were kittens (cats less than 6 months of age).
Intake/Saving Train Transfers
- 1099 dogs/cats from other shelters and the public.
- 45% of these intakes were surrendered by the local community.
- 46% of these intakes were transfers on our Saving Train from euthanizing shelters.
Volunteer and Foster
- 314 active volunteers assisting with all aspects of SoHumane operations.
- Over 35,400 hours of service donated - the equivalent of 20 full-time employees!
- 296 dogs, cats, puppies and kittens were fostered.
- 230 cats and kittens
- 66 dogs and puppies
Spay and Neuter
- 706 adopted dogs and cats were spayed/neutered.
- 27 feral cats were fixed as part of the Community Cat Project.