Year In Review
- 618 total dog/puppy adoptions.
- 613 total cat/kitten adoptions.
- 50% of adoptions were dogs and puppies.
- 38% of adoptions were kittens (cats less than 6 months of age).
Intake/Saving Train Transfers
- 1275 dogs/cats from other shelters and the public.
- 66.5% of these intakes were surrendered by the local community.
- 33.5% of these intakes were transfers on our Saving Train from euthanizing shelters.
Volunteer and Foster
- 342 active volunteers assisting with all aspects of SoHumane operations.
- Over 38,495 hours of service donated - the equivalent of over 18 full-time employees!
- 296 dogs, cats, puppies and kittens were fostered.
- 216 cats and kittens
- 72 dogs and puppies
Spay and Neuter
- 827 adopted dogs and cats were spayed/neutered.
- 1195 medical intakes.